Sunday, October 21, 2012

It's More Fun In The Philippines!

Globetrotter
It's in my bones!
Regardless of how I get there, I choose to see the whole world! I’m not definite if I am a progeny of Christopher Columbus, or part Gypsy, because I was born with a good deal of globetrotter in my bones! Yes, I've traveled in 107 countries and lived in several places. Granted, some places can absolutely be unwelcoming or even dangerous to visit yet every part of the world has its own distinctive experiences and rare, priceless treasures to find. And although some felt more like a "home" than others.... nothing still compares to coming home in the Philippines where my heart is!




Just as the Department of Tourism (DOT) and SMART has teamed up for a domestic campaign that encourages everyone from all parts of the globe to visit the country, to live more by having heaps of fun holidays all around the country.... and we Filipinos assure that you will definitely end up in saying “It’s definitely More Fun In The Philippines”.


Hail the Pearl of the Orient Seas, The Philippines which promises to give you an exceptional voyage.


Here are some reasons why:

1. Filipinos have a contagious natural sense of happiness amidst the economic adversities, which makes tourists love the country and its people. 




2. The 7,107 islands that are rich in natural resources highlighting on some of  the Worlds famous tourist destinations such as Boracay, Coron, Bohol and Bicol. 

World Famous Boracay

Ditaytayan Island in Coron, Palawan

Tug of War Fun at Malcapuya Island in Coron, Palawan

Swimming with the Whale Sharks in Donsol


3. The Food. Filipinos have a great passion in eating and not to mention has its own way of adding spices and flavors to a single dish. Come and try some of our exquisite foods such as: adobo, bicol express, pinakbet and balut.


4. The Vast Pool of Filipino Talents like Leah Salonga, Jessica Sanchez, Manny Pacquiao, and our well educated nurses,  doctors, and skilled workers who indeed are World Class.


5. and the top reason for me is the place where my HEART is – my Family and Friends! 
My Friends who are Family to me and my Family who are my Best Friends in the World c”,)


These and a lot more surprises from the Philippines --- which certainly is My Home, My Pride and My Heart! As the cliché goes, “A lady travels around the World in search of what she needs and returns HOME to find out that Happiness and Bliss are solely here”.


See you in Pinas soon for a "MORE FUN" holiday! c",)




1 comment:

  1. it is indeed true. We leave our mother country but still we will always go back. Philippines is incomparable.

    online deals

    ReplyDelete