Thursday, August 16, 2012

I Found Mine Campaign


Just want to share this article posted in Jobstreet.com - I found mine campaign which runs all over Asia.

"I was able to visit places here in the Philippines most have never seen before and some 107 other countries because of the jobs that I have obtained through JobStreet.com"

As early as 2003 while she was still in second year college, Sports Science major, RHEENA VILLAMOR, used JobStreet.com to explore opportunities in the media industry. After working as a TV Sportscaster for a number of years, she was able to bag a post at a cruise ship.



She decided to return to the Philippines and found herself looking for her next big career adventure. "But I feared of not getting a job right away so I used my account with JobStreet.com again… I applied immediately," Rheena said. She was called for a job interview three weeks after and was hired as FTX Manager. "It wasn't hard after all!" she exclaimed.

Presently, this very energetic lady manages the gym and spearheads acquisition and promotion of company products. On the side, she also does events for a chain of restaurants.

"I was able to visit places here (in the Philippines) and some 105 other countries because of the jobs that I have obtained through JobStreet.com," she proudly shares. What was the key to her successful career journey? "Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sail." So imparts, Rheena, who continues to sail on to more career high tides.

Rheena Villamor
FTX Manager and TV Sportscaster
JobStreet.com Member Since 2003







No comments:

Post a Comment